We are recruiting strong sales managers to co-ordinate revenue through our clients Tele-Sales Center. The SMB Tele Sales Manager ensures the smooth revenue stream through our clients outsourced Tele-Sales team. This role works with our client’s local Sales office to manage sales pipeline, supports the closure of top SMB deals generated by the Tele-Sales team, and works with channel partners to unblock top deals.
The 15-person EMEA-LATAM Site team is spread over eight locations (London, Dublin, Munich, Paris, Madrid, Milan, Warsaw and Mexico City). This role is based in Dublin.
- Revenue Enablement: Working with the Tele-sellers and a number of local sales subsidiaries to enable Tele-Sales target achievement. Sales Pipeline Management for top deals. Working with Tele Vendor sellers to share market feedback with the Business Groups and Sales subsidiary SMB Manager.
- Tele-Sales Campaign Launch Management: Agree the campaigns calendar per local sales office. Ensure that the Tele Vendor sellers are trained & ready to execute the sales campaign. Ensure that the Tele Vendor communication templates are high quality. Ensure that Tele Vendor sellers are equipped with materials for the campaign (end customer-facing content, script, FAQ, objection handling).
- Communications: Provide information about performance, upcoming campaigns, forecast & pipeline, top SMB deal status to subsidiary stakeholders. Monthly Newsletter. Sharing feedback between the Sales subsidiary and the Tele Sales Vendor for continuous improved sales.
- Project Work: Ad-hoc project work to drive areas of improvement for SMB Vendor Tele or SPLA.
Experiences Required: Key Experiences, Skills and Knowledge
- 2 years proven success in a sales role
- Pipeline Management
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent business relationship management skills
- Language Skills: Fluency in one or more of Spanish, Italian, Swedish, Danish, Dutch, Flemish
- Passion for working with customers and partners.
- Able to work well on own initiative
- Comfortable speaking at all organisational levels, from the CxO to the procurement/purchasing teams.
- Knowledge and experience of Cloud and Online Services solutions.
- Experience in working in Tele-Sales or Vendor Management
- BSc, BA, MA, MBA preferred not essential based on experience
- Minimum of 4 years of business experience – 2 of which should be directly applicable experience in software sales.
Other jobs we have filled
E-Commerce Marketing Specialist
Sales Development representative, EMEA
Interested in a similar role?! Talk with a recruiter to see how we can help.
Book an appointment with one of our experts and take the first step on your journey to a new contract.
Kedal Resources Limited.,
Unit 9, Block C,
Cashel Business Centre,
+353 87 6815787