E-commerce continues to be one of the fastest-growing and exciting areas of technology and the consumer audience. Our client continues to make significant investments in digital and e-commerce marketing and, of course, innovative technology. If you like a team that offers the fast-paced, high-energy culture of a start-up – blended with the more mature planning, strategic thinking and resource investment that is typical of a more established business, then this may your next strategic career move.
The EMEA-LATAM (Europe, Middle East and Africa – Latin America) Site Merchandising team encompasses a range of people from experienced professionals to recent graduates.
The 15-person EMEA-LATAM Site team is spread over eight locations (London, Dublin, Munich, Paris, Madrid, Milan, Warsaw and Mexico City). This role is based in Dublin.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Coordinating Commercial, Software store updates with the EMEA Digital Stores team, other members of the Site Merchandising team and other key stakeholders including global Category Managers and Site Experimentation leads.
- Planning how Commercial, promotions are executed on the storefront – including deal configuration options, on-store marketing placements and messaging.
- Planning and analysing the impact of changes to banner placements on key Commerical store pages as well as the Windows and Office software pages
- Planning and analyzing the effect of different sales strategies on the site and comparing with results from other regions.
- Managing and prioritising multiple projects simultaneously with excellent attention to detail.
- Supporting the overall site vision and ensuring a quality customer experience, while focusing on project goals and delivery dates.
- Providing clear communication to stakeholders.
REQUIRED SKILLS OR EXPERIENCE
- Degree in Business / Marketing / quantitative field or equivalent experience.
- 4+ years’ experience working in e-commerce / online marketing.
- Excellent project management, organisational and communication skills.
- Strong computer skills.
- High attention to detail.
- Fluent in English.
- Self-starter and a proactive problem solver with a drive to achieve results.
- A character that exemplifies our clients values including integrity, honesty, openness, personal excellence, constructive self-criticism, continual self-improvement, and mutual respect.
PREFERRED SKILLS OR EXPERIENCE
- Analytical or mathematical background.
- Experience working in a multi-national environment.
- Understanding of e-commerce for Small Businesses
- Experience with web analytics tools
Other jobs we have filled
SMB Tele Sales Manager
Sales Development representative, EMEA
Interested in a similar role?! Talk with a recruiter to see how we can help.
Book an appointment with one of our experts and take the first step on your journey to a new contract.
Kedal Resources Limited.,
Unit 9, Block C,
Cashel Business Centre,
+353 87 6815787